Dienstag, 21. August 2012

Vanakam Deutschland

Germany,was everything we expected to be and more! The lush green environment,the friendly,our lovely host family's and everything else never failed to excite us. The culture shock that we all anticipated never came.It was more of a learning experience.Despite a few rude and shocking incidents, we were all more than contented with the German hospitality.Since our return from Augsburg, Germany has become synonomous with cars and castles for us. I personally enjoyed our
In saris and dirndls :)
Christina, me & Isabella 
Me in Nurnberg! :)
Indian day!! :)
sight seeing trips to the beautiful castle of Neushwanstein the impressive Benz factory and the lively city Munich.We returned back to India knowing that each of us have home in Germany.I enjoyed every moment of my stay with my partner Christina. I couldn't have got a better partner! Her family and she took care of me so well that I never wanted to return home! They made sure that no moment was wasted, and that I had the time of my life.And i did! My host brother and sister were the cutest people on earth,according to me! Without them life at home would have been really boring! I truly miss the place, my host family, Christina, the food, the beautiful scenery and fabulous climate and the best of all being with my friends from school. I will  never forget this experience as it has opened my eyes to new adventures. Shopping, learning about the Bavarian culture,getting lost in new places,adventure sports  and doing things I had never done before was all so memorable! I truly miss Germany and I am looking forward to going there again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen